Neil Breeden will help you find your true voice and add longevity to your singing experience.
There are times when even the most seasoned singers struggle with different parts of their voice, whether it’s range, breathing or certain vowels, etc. There are simple techniques that, given time and attention can assist in overcoming whatever vocal challenges you are experiencing.
- TONE – Tone is a quality that can be discovered or enhanced.
- RANGE – High or low, your range can be expanded further.
- VOWELS – Vowels can convey your voice to an audience rather than be an obstacle.
- BREATHING – Connecting your voice to your natural breathing becomes the foundation for your faultless voice.
Neil’s coaching methods are based upon a singer’s own natural and instinctive gift. He is a master at helping those who desire to go beyond present limitations to discover their own extraordinary voice.
Our vocal gift was given to us in its own perfect state. As in other areas of life, we sometimes make singing more complicated than it needs to be. Neil Breeden will help you find your true voice and add longevity to your singing experience.
- Teaching Experience: The majority of Neil’s teaching experience has been in his private studio in New York and New Jersey.
- Voice Faculty – The King’s College – Westchester County New York Voice Faculty –
- Voice Faculty – The Berkshire Choral Festival – Sheffield, Massachusetts. Neil teaches at the Noah Liff Opera Center of the Nashville Opera Association.
Nashville Voice Lessons
Neil Breeden, Vocal Coach